|Aayliah Sierra McWinters|
New Orleans, LA
Aayliah McWinters is a contestant on Glee Project: A New Generation.
She is very kind, sweet, smart, good at advice, loyal and all that good stuff. She loves to helps others. She's the girl that everyone wants to be friends with because she's so sweet and nice. She likes to design her own clothes. She has an unique sense of style. She is rich so she's always wearing the cutest outfits and has her hair done nicely. All the guys seem to like her.But she never notices.
Now is she nice yes, but don't take her kindess for weakness. She's from the Bayou and they can get an attitude if needed and no problem doing so. She might have been raised to be loving and sweet but she like her whole family can defend herself if needed.
Aayliah was born to New Orlean native Heather Owens and Italian Dominic McWinters.Her father left her mom when she was only 6 months old. Heather nor Aayliah has heard from him since. She has a picture and knows what he looks like but she's never seen in person.
She was raised by single mom Heather and she grew up looking after her twin brothers Todd and Leon.(Todd and Leon's father died when Aayliah was four so she barely remembers him. Her mom is very eco-friendly and never ever argued or fought with anyone and that's how Aayliah is. She believes in peace and wishes everyone would get along.
Aayliah never met her dad, but her mom always told her they didn't need him, They were a strong family without him. Aayliah once she was grown decided there was nothing left in New Orleans that she could do she decided to take a chance on TGP. Her whole family supports her and is rooting for her. She has support from not her family but the whole Bayou.
- Eyes Open-Taylor Swift was her audition song.
- Idols are Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler, Jordin Sparks, Pink, Alanis Morisette,Christina Aguilera and Beyonce.
- Talented Dancer and singer.
- If she gets on Glee she wants to either be a friend to Tina or a love interest for Sam or Artie.
- Favorite Glee Character is Tina. Second is Artie.
- Doesn't want to get an attitude with people but can if she needs to.
- Wishes to get along with everyone but understands that she might not.
- Can be compettive.
- She is as cajun as can be.