Jackson Rinner is a contestant on Glee Project: A New Generation.
Jackson was born with a condition called fibular hemimelia which caused with to have his legs amputated at the age of 5. He now uses prostetic legs. However this has not held him back and he has found his passion in singing. He is a gospel singer who sings regulary at his local church. He is the oldest of 3 children. He lives with his siblings and father but his father died in a car accident when he was 16. Music has helped him to cope during a difficult life and he auditioned for The Glee Project as a chance to share his talent with others. He is Black, around 6 foot tall , of muscular build with a shaved head. Jackson is kind and supportive but he can be slightly pessimistic at times. Jackson has a unique gospel voice and his situation is one which has never been covered on Glee before.
- Jackson's music idols include Luther Vandross, Coldplay and Stevie Wonder.
- His audition song for The Glee Project was Dance with my father by Luther Vandross.
- He is a strong singer and he can display vulnerability well.
- He has trouble dancing due to having two prostectic legs His acting could also be stronger.
- He is 24 years old.
- He is straight but he supports homosexuality as his 19 year old sister is gay.
- He believes that there is a lack of Black singers on Glee